Welcome to International Cargo Services!
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations governing the use of International Cargo Services’ website, located at https://internationalcargoservices.nl.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these general conditions. Please do not continue to use International Cargo Services if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, International Cargo Services and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on International Cargo Services. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from International Cargo Services for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these general conditions.
You may not:
- Copy or republish material from International Cargo Services
- Sell, hire out or sublicense material from International Cargo Services
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from International Cargo Services
- Redistribute any content of International Cargo Services
This agreement commences on this date.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. International Cargo Services does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of International Cargo Services, its agents and/or affiliate companies. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, International Cargo Services shall not be liable for the comments or any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of, and/or the posting of, and/or the appearance of the comments on this website.
International Cargo Services reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these general conditions.
You warrant and declare that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licences and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any third party’s copyright, patent or trademark;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or current commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant International Cargo Services a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Accredited system-wide companies, with the exception of recruiting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres and charity fundraising groups that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications or other website information, as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look favourably on ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organisation has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of International Cargo Services; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above, and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to International Cargo Services. Include your name, the name of your organisation, contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you want to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you want to link. link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our linked website, it must make sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
The use of International Cargo Services’ logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark licence agreement.
Liability for content:
We cannot be held responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of third party rights.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by, and abide by, these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and notify us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure the accuracy of information on this website. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.